Rollover image and click to enlarge
An intelligent unit concept makes opus® a laboratory instrument that considerably facilitates dispensing routines and increases productivity. You can configure settings on the display, start dispensing: at the push of a button and opus® will take care of the rest: the volume is electronically controlled and dispensed with the aid of a motor. You can repeat this process up to 9999 times – with the first results as accurate as all subsequent operations.
- Microprocessor-controlled, motorised piston lift system with recirculation
- Volume range: 0.1 ml – 200 ml (maximum piston lift 20 ml, automatic addition), resolution: < 1 µl.
1 ml – 500 ml ((maximum piston lift 50 ml, automatic addition), resolution: < 2 µl.
- Volume accuracy: dispenser: 50 ml: R = 0,6 %, CV = 0,2 % 20 ml: R = 0,6 %, CV = 0,2 %
stepper: 50 ml: R = 0,5 %, CV = 0,25 % 20 ml: R = 0,5 %, CV = 0,3 %
- Velocity: Configuration in up to 10 increments, independent for suctioning and dispensing velocity
- Working temperature range: +4°C to +40°C
- Power supply: Plug-in mains unit 15V 850 mA (optional via battery in control unit)
- Optional battery operation Battery charge for an average of 2.5 - 3 h continuous operation, battery capacity indicated on TFT display, charging time approx. 6.5 h, intelligent electronics prevent overloading and deep discharging
- Materials: Housing made of PA6 reinforced glass fibre, all parts in contact with liquid are made of chemically inert material (ECTFE, borosilicate glass 3.3, Hastelloy, FEP, PTFE)
- Cleaning, sterilisation: Motorised rinsing function at the push of a button; dry and wet components can be disconnected without tools; all parts coming in contact with the dispensing liquid can be steam sterilised (121°C)
- Aeration: Automatic at the push of a button
- Dimensions: 320 mm x 80 mm x 63 mm (H x D x W)
- Weight: 660 g